Membership Registration Agreement
I. Acknowledgement and acceptance of terms and conditions
- When members complete Cubed limited website (“Website”, “Cubed”) of the member registration process or using the web service, it means that you have read and agree to all the terms of service content of this website.
- Cubed has the right at any time to modify or change the terms of service, it will publish on this website. Cubed no individual notice to members, recommended that members pay attention to modify or change. When members continue to use this website after any changes deemed members have understood and agree to such modifications or changes.
- Any of the terms of service if you do not agree to these terms revise or update, or not to accept an agreement, members should immediately stop using this website service. Members agree that the rights and obligations arising from the website services can represented in the electronic file.
II. Member’s registration obligations
In order to use this Service, members agree to the following rules:
- In accordance with the prompts of this Service registry, each member shall provide accurate, updated and complete information and shall not register as a member by the name of a third party.
- To instantly maintain and update member’s personal information as well as ensure its accuracy and completeness in order to receive best service.
- If a member provides any incorrect or false information, fails to provide information by following instructions, or does not provide necessary information, Cubed has the right to suspend or terminate the member’s account and stop providing services to the member.
IV. Member account, password and security
After completing registration of this Service, please note that each member has the obligation to keep account number and password confidential. When accurate account number and password of a member are entered in accordance with rules of this Service, whether they are entered by the member in person or not, this Service shall deem that a member is using this Service personally. The member shall bear all responsibilities for all actions carried out using this account number and password thereafter.
Members agree to the following rules:
- If password or account number of a member has been stolen or there is any occurrence of security issue, the member shall immediately notify Cubed.
- When connection is ended each time, this Service shall stop providing service to this member’s account.
- If account number and password have the situation of misappropriation, improper use or any other situation which cannot be identified by Cubed whether it is the act of the member personally, Cubed shall not assume any responsibility for the damages derived from the aforesaid situation, unless it is proved that the causes are attributable to Cubed.
- If Cubed is aware that account number and password of an Cubed member are indeed in fraudulent use by another person, use of the member’s account shall be suspended instantly.
V. Obligations of Membership Use
While using the Site you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, we expect users of the Site to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the Site is conditioned in part on your compliance with the rules of conduct; any failure to comply may result in termination of your access to the Site. While using the Site, you agree not to:
- Use the Site to harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, by uploading content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or displayed on any portion of the Site.
- any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information of any third party.
- Attempt to upload images by any method to another user’s account without permission. Access or use (or attempt to access or use) another user’s content without permission.
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature.
- Infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
VI. Change of service content and dispatch of e-newsletter, EDM and mobile message
- Members agree to the scope of this Service provided by Cubed. Depending on business needs and actual situation, Cubed may change, alter or terminate related service items or contents without giving individual notice to members.
- Members agree that Cubed may increase, alter or terminate related activities subject to actual situation and choose the most appropriate way to inform members.
- Members agree to receive e-newsletter, EDM and mobile message (via SMS and other applications) from Cubed via the registered email and mobile number. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other message from us, please adjust your subscription preferences.
Members agree to the Terms and Conditions of Cubed while having trading transactions.
VIII. Active user licensing
Cubed will maintain the normal operation of the systems and services depend on the general technology and reasonable way, But Cubed has the right to stop service in following circumstances:
- Information you give us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- Member shall not without necessary authority or consent quote, transmit, upload, or post any of the Content. This website cannot control the Content and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity and quality of the Content. Member, as the provider of the Content, is to take full responsibility for the Content so quoted uploaded or posted.
- Member and the Third Party (if applicable) retains all intellectual property rights to the Content so submitted, posted or displayed on or through this website and shall be responsible for protecting those rights. By submitting, posting or displaying the Content on or through this website which are intended to be available to the other Members or the public, Member grants this website a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free licence to reproduce publish and distribute the Content on this website.
- As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number. Such information might also be provided to the third company for delivery purpose.
IX. Stopping or interruption of service
Sometimes interruption or malfunction of this Service may occur and may cause inconvenience of use, data loss, errors, data being tampered with or other economic loss to members. Members should take their own protective actions while using this Service. Cubed is not liable for any damage compensation due to using (or unable to use) this Service unless Cubed has wilful intention or gross negligence.
X. Rejection or termination of member’s use
Members agree that Cubed may terminate a member’s use of password, account number (or any part thereof) or this Service (or any part thereof), or remove and delete any “Member Contents” of this Service in consideration of maintaining transaction security due to any reason, including but not limited to, lack of use or in breach of the terms and conditions expressly provided and the spirit of this Service. In addition, members agree that if the use of this Service (or any part thereof) is terminated, Cubed shall not take any responsibility for members or any third party.
XI. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- The services and all information, content, materials, products (including software) and other services included on or otherwise made available to you through this website are provided by Cubed on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- Cubed does not warrant that the services, information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the website, servers or electronic communications sent from Cubed are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Your participation in the Cubed Warrior Reward Program (“Rewards Program”) is voluntary and is effective until terminated by either Cubed or you.
The Rewards Program is open only to Cubed customers who join us as our member and being upgraded to Cubed Warrior once they have reached an accumulated purchase of HK$1500. This Rewards Program is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Your registration to Cubed membership, constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to the terms set forth in this Agreement, and Cubed’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Rewards Program.
General Rewards Program Information
Subject to the above eligibility requirements, you may participate in the Rewards Program when you join us as our member and being upgraded to Cubed Warrior once they have reached an accumulated purchase of HK$1500. You will be enrolled in this Rewards Program and be deemed a participant in the Rewards Program. Detail of the program shall be referred to Cubed Warrior webpage. We have made every effort to keep the information updated. If information is found to be out of date, the photo version has not been updated, etc., it does not contain any misleading nature or intention to mislead.
Cash Back earned under this Program can only be used by you towards your future purchases made on the Site.
What Cash Back Can Be Used For:
Your Cash Back will automatically apply to Your future orders and will appear in Your shopping cart when signing into Your Cubed account.
Subject to the below restrictions, there are no limitations to the amount of Cash Back that you can receive
For the purposes of determining the participant that will receive Cash Back for each qualifying Referred Customer order, Cubed has the right to look to the Rewards Link that was last used when finalizing such Referred Customer order.
Cubed reserves the right to pause or block your participation in the Rewards Program, as well as reduce or adjust any Reward Credits if Cubed determines in its sole discretion that the participant is in violation of any of the terms of this Agreement, or is in any way abusing Cubed’s Rewards Program. Paused accounts will be unable to use or earn Rewards Credit. If Your account is blocked, Your Rewards Link and Rewards Code will not earn Cash Back and all pending and available Cash Back will be zeroed out.
Rewards Program Accounting and Payment Information
The actual amount of any earned Cash Back will be calculated based on a percentage of the total net purchase price of the qualifying products ordered.
Cash Back from purchase will be posted to your account when the purchase has been completed and the purchased products have been shipped; Cash Back from friend referral will generally be posted to your account following the qualifying transaction which is completed by a Referred Customer (“Available Cash Back”). Cash Back can be applied to your future purchases.
Once an Available Credit has been used, that amount will be deducted from Your account (“Used Cash Back”).
Any Pending Credit or Available Credit may be adjusted accordingly in the event that a Referred Customer subsequently returns or refuses a previously placed order (“Cancelled Cash Back”), for technical errors, or corrections.
General Rewards Program Restrictions
All participants in Cubed’s Rewards Program must comply with the terms of this Agreement and Cubed’s policies governing the use of its programs, including the Code of Conduct. Failure to abide by this Agreement and the incorporated Code of Conduct, may result in the pausing or blocking of Your Rewards Program account.
Cubed reserves the right to invalidate Cash Back if it determines that such Cash Back were improperly posted to Your account, or were obtained fraudulently or in violation of this Agreement, or otherwise unlawfully acquired. Cash Back are not saleable, transferable, or assignable for any reason.
All accounts must be in the name of a different living person, not a business entity.
Cubed assumes no liability for discrepancies, delays, omissions, inconsistencies or errors in the calculation and the crediting of the Cash Back. The decisions of Cubed with respect to the Rewards Program, including without limitation, the qualifying purchases, earned Cash Back, and Cash Back account balances are final, binding, and non-appealable in all respects.
If You create multiple accounts or attempt to participate in the Rewards Program using multiple identities, then Cubed, in its sole discretion, may disqualify You and void any or all such accounts. Cash Back may not be combined with different promotions for any purpose.
Cubed reserves the right to cancel any orders placed on the Site in accordance with the Agreement.
You are not permitted to engage in any form of commercial advertising as this Rewards Program is not intended for commercial purposes. Rewards Links and Rewards Codes are strictly prohibited from being placed on commercial and will result in Your account and funds being blocked.
You are also prohibited from engaging in any kind of reciprocal referrals that are intended to abuse and disrupt the normal operation of the Rewards Program.
General Promotional Restrictions
You may share Your Cubed Reviews, as well as Your Cubed Rewards Link on a personal blog, website or on your personal social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Instagram) subject to the terms and conditions of those accounts. However, Your social media profile may not contain an avatar or any other content that could be interpreted as being managed by Cubed and Your username cannot include the word “Cubed”. You are prohibited from posting Your Rewards Link and Rewards Code on any official Cubed social media account or the Cubed website (reviews, Q&A etc.) in an attempt to generate Cash Back.
Your blog, website, or social media pages may not resemble Cubed’s website or include any content that could imply an affiliation with Cubed. Any content You choose to post on Your personal accounts is solely Your responsibility, Cubed makes no claim to such content.
You may email Your Cubed Rewards Link using Your personal email or using the “Share” icon found on Cubed’s website. However, such emails cannot appear to be sent or sponsored by Cubed. You represent and warrant that You will not engage in and/or facilitate spamming, unsolicited commercial email or otherwise fail to comply with regulations, and/or any other laws and/or regulations that govern email marketing and/or communications.
You may not purchase or use domain or subdomain names that include the word “Cubed” or certain variations and misspellings in any username, group name, or identifier on a social networking site.
You may not create or utilize any client side application (browser plugin, extension, executable, etc., installable by the end user) on any device that might imply affiliation with Cubed. Additionally, to the extent that You create an app, such apps may not integrate and/or use Cubed’s name, logo, app, or any other intellectual property in any manner.
Additional restrictions on Your promotional activity include, without limitation:
- Promotional activity may not contain violent, defamatory, sexually explicit materials, or contain content suggesting or promoting illicit activity.
- You may not link any content to, or redirect traffic to sites other than cubedhk.com and/or cubedcbdhk.com (parts of Your site that do not promote Cubed’s products may contain links to other sites.)
- You may not alter, delete, or add any additional material or information about any promotion in any manner which may be misleading to customers.
- You will promptly remove items that are no longer advertised or sold by Cubed.
- You will not use names or likenesses in a matter implying a person’s or company’s endorsement of or sponsorship of, or commercial association (including placing unrelated materials in close proximity to content) with Cubed.
- You may not include on your site, display, or otherwise use links or content which contain or have a connection to viruses, or malicious or harmful code, or any application not knowingly and expressly authorized by users prior to being downloaded.
- You may not attempt to redirect or intercept traffic from any site participating in the Rewards Program.
- You may not incorporate Cubed’s websites into a webview or integrated web browser within a mobile application.
- You may not use transitional pages, pop–up and/or layered ads for promotional activity.
- Artificially generating clicks or impressions to create sessions on Cubed’s website, whether by software or otherwise is prohibited.
- You may not use Your Rewards Link or Rewards Code to generate Cash Back from Your own personal purchases or for any commercial resell purposes.
- All “paid search” placement and redirecting links are prohibited and may result in the suspension of the Rewards Program linked to Your account and any Cash Back accrued from such activity will be reduced or cancelled. For purposes of this Agreement a “paid search” is an advertisement purchased through bidding on keywords, search terms or other participation in a keyword auction such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, Naver or any other search engine, portal, sponsored advertising service, or other search or referral service, or any site that participates in any of their respective networks.
- You may not use tactics to artificially increase Your organic page rank for search terms, such as using certain phrases on your accounts including, but not limited to, “Cubed coupon” and “Cubed discount”.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Cubed, and its employees, harmless from any legal claim,
All accounts, qualifying purchases, and/or Cash Back are subject to verification at the sole and absolute discretion of Cubed. Cubed reserves the right to void Cash Back and suspend/block Your account from any IP address or device if any type of fraudulent or suspicious activity is detected or suspected.
Cubed has no obligation to send you an email notification when voiding Your Cash Back and/or pausing or blocking your account.
Rewards Program Termination
Cubed may change its policy or set limitations and restrictions on this Rewards Program at any time and without any form of notice. Except as expressly stated above, Cubed shall not have any liability or obligation with regards to the application of this Rewards Program and any decision that Cubed makes in relation to your Cash Back.
XIII. Modification of Terms
In the event of any conflict between the English language version of the forgoing documents and any other translations thereto, the English language version of such documents shall prevail.